Aptech Aviation Academy is one of the premier profession-oriented educational Institutes in India; in the field of Travel and tourism Management courses in Chandigarh, Solan, Shimla, Mandi, Dharamshala.We, and Mohali. We are confident that our course content, infrastructure and faculty are best in the industry with main focus on proper training and better placements of its students.
Aptech Aviation is the leading institute of Tourism Management courses in Chandigarh. We are professional careers for working professionals and aspiring students, who wish to be a part of the vibrant Travel and Tourism Industry. Aptech Aviation is established Travel and tourism institute in Chandigarh.
Tourism & Travel Management is a degree that gives you in-depth knowledge to thrive in the international tourism industry by teaching business concepts specific to the field. This job requires a certain set of knowledge, and the ability to multitask and communicate efficiently with customers.
If you are looking for best Travel and Tourism courses in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Shimla, Dharamshala.We, Solan, Mandi, Then Aptech Aviation is here for you!! Feel free to contact us +91 82889 31000 !!
The direct contribution of the Indian travel & tourism industry to GDP is expected to be over Rs. 6 thousand billion by 2026*. The growing number of tourists every year and the rapid expansion of hotels of international standards leads to a high demand for professionals with the right skills. By 2026, there will be over 29.6 million jobs* in this huge industry. With Aptech’s tourism management course, develop your operational & supervisory skills and prepare for jobs at travel & tourism companies.
Course Duration: 172 hr
- Personality management
- Soft skills
- India as a destination – Inbound
- International destination – Outbound
- Cruise destinations
- Travel agency operations
- Foreign exchange
- Air fares and ticketing
- Service quality & service ca
How To Join/Eligibility
To join this career-building course, you need class 12 or 10+2 in Arts, Science, Commerce or any other field. A 3-year diploma in engineering or other field, from a state board of technical education, is also accepted.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the principles & operational procedures of the aviation industry
- Understand the roles and responsibilities associated with human resource at the airport, fuel-efficiency, elements of trim, and the functionality of the load sheet
- Improve your presentation & communication skills
- Quickly complete the course using fast-track option
- Get 100% job placement assistance
- Gain job-skills for careers in passenger handling, airport operations and management