Welcome to the world of opportunities at Aptech Hospitality and tourism management academy in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Mandi, Solan and Shimla – opportunities for personal and professional growth as a future leader, and opportunities for accessing exciting careers in hospitality Management courses in Chandigarh.
If you are passionate about hospitality Management Courses and aspire either to work within or to lead a global business, we can help you build on your passion to achieve your dream; we are the leading Academy, providing the best Hospitality and tourism management courses in Chandigarh.
Aptech Aviation academy set high standards for your education to help you develop your management and interpersonal skills for the hospitality world. We provide you with a wide range of employment opportunities.
Aptech Aviation is known for providing the best education and training in the field of Hospitality and Tourism Management courses in Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula, Mandi, Solan, Shimla, Dharamshala and related areas ranging from skill development.
Make your dreams come true in the field of Hospitality and Tourism with Aptech Aviation Academy .Feel free to contact us +91 82889 31000 !!
With the growing number of tourists every year in India and the rapid expansion of hotels of international standards, the need for skilled and trained people is on the rise in the hospitality industry. You can start at the executive level and progress to become a top manager in the industry of your choice. As per the World Travel & Tourism Council, the Indian hospitality & tourism industry is expected to generate around 13 million jobs, by 2025! Prepare for these high-paying careers with Aptech’s hospitality course!
Course Duration: 128 hr
- Personality management
- Soft skills
- Fundamentals of management & hotel accounting
- Customer service for global clientele
- Food & beverage service
- Accommodation operation
How To Join/Eligibility
To join this career-building course, you need class 12 or 10+2 in Arts, Science, Commerce or any other field. A 3-year diploma in engineering or other field, from a state board of technical education, is also accepted. You must be fluent in the English language.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the principles & operational procedures of the aviation industry
- Understand the roles and responsibilities associated with human resource at the airport, fuel-efficiency, elements of trim, and the functionality of the load sheet
- Improve your presentation & communication skills
- Quickly complete the course using fast-track option
- Get 100% job placement assistance
- Gain job-skills for careers in passenger handling, airport operations and management