Aptech’s course trains you to handle both people & cargo, and to work in various job roles in the areas of airport handling, cargo and transportation, passenger handling, and customer service.
Aptech’s professional course in ground staff services will prepare you to handle ground activities at airports & airline companies. The need and demand for efficient ground staff is increasing. The air traffic in India is expected to be 450 million by 2020*. In addition, tons of cargo is transported by air daily.
On successfully completing the course, you will have in-depth knowledge of the principles and operational procedures utilised by the aviation industry and will be able to deal with customer enquiries efficiently.
Course Duration: 166 hr
- Personality management
- Soft skills
- Principles of aviation
- Aviation operations
- Customer service for global clientele
- Resource management at airports
- Load & trim
- Cargo & DGR
- Flight scheduling
- Airport ramp management
How To Join/Eligibility
To join this career-building course, you need a three year graduation degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or any other field. Final year students of the three year graduation course can also be considered. If you are already a student of Aptech, you can join this course after completing the following course:
- Aptech Certified Professional in Ground Staff Services
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the principles & operational procedures of the aviation industry
- Understand the roles and responsibilities associated with human resource at the airport, fuel-efficiency, elements of trim, and the functionality of the load sheet
- Improve your presentation & communication skills
- Quickly complete the course using fast-track option
- Get 100% job placement assistance
- Gain job-skills for careers in passenger handling, airport operations and management